Tom Palmer has written books about football, fatherhood and reader development . Aimed at children and adults.
He works across the UK (and beyond) to blend his role as a writer and a passionate promoter of reading and libraries.
Full details are available on website.
Children, Football, Memoir.
PUBLICATIONS | PERFORMANCE HISTORY
- Shaking Hands with Michael Rooney, Grassroots, 2006
- More Readers Reading More, Reading Agency, 2006
- Football Writers Notebook, Football Foundation, 2006
- Four Fathers, Route, 2006
- The Book of Leeds, Comma, 2006
- If You’re Proud to Be a Leeds Fan, Mainstream, 2006
- The Bradford Wool Exchange, Waterstone’s, 2006
- Foul Play (Football Detective), Puffin, 2008
WORKSHOP | READINGS EXPERIENCE","REFERENCE/S
Tom perfoms over 150 events a year at libraries, schools, book festivals and bookshops. He works regularly for the BBC, The Reading Agency, National Literacy Trust, the British Council and Arvon.
Jim Sells, National Literacy Trust : firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane Mathieson, Time to Read
GROUP SIZE PREFERENCE
GROUP AGE PREFERENCE
AREA/S PREPARED TO TRAVEL
Any. Lives in Todmorden, in the NW of England